Butt plugs are a versatile toy that can be enjoyed by anyone. Subtle and sexy, they’re the perfect companion for both prostate and G-spot stimulation. Add some public shenanigans into your repertoire, or try some DP action on for size during vaginal penetration – whatever you’re into, a butt plug easily fits within anyone’s sex toy collection.
But how do you play with them if you’ve never tried them before? Keep reading to discover some helpful tips on how to get started.
How to play with butt plugs
Unlike other anal toys (such as dildos or probes) that are meant for in-out action, butt plugs do exactly what their name suggests: they plug your butt. Tapered for easy insertion, they flare out towards the bottom, meaning they won’t go missing – no awkward trips to the ER when you use this type of sex toy!
Here are some tips on how to make insertion easier:
- Be aroused and relaxed. Start with a hot bath or some foreplay to loosen tense muscles.
- Incorporate them into another sexual activity, such as masturbation or oral sex – don’t just try and shove a plug up your butt.
- Apply lots of lube around your anus and on the plug. We cannot stress this enough.
- Press the tip of the plug against your anus and very gradually increase the pressure until it slips inside.
- Stop if you feel any pain. You may need more lube, or to try another angle.
- If you’ve never experienced anal play before, it’s a good idea to start with a finger before moving onto the plug.
The butt, and nothing but
Now the question is, which butt plug do you buy?
At Sneak Peak, we offer a wide range of butt plugs in a variety of materials, each offering up different sensations. You’ll find smooth plugs, textured plugs, vibrating plugs – even stainless steel options. Take a look and start exploring a whole new horizon.