Whether it’s your first, third or fifteenth, looking to buy a new vibrator isn’t a task to be taken lightly. Depending on your disposition, it can be a really exciting – or completely overwhelming experience. Maybe even a bit of both!
Before you dive in head first, keep reading to discover a few questions you should ask yourself before adding some extra buzz to your sex life.
- Do you like penetration, or do you prefer clitoral stimulation? Or a mix of both?
- If you’ve owned sex toys before, what did you like about them? What didn’t you like?
- Will you predominantly be using vibrators with a partner, or without?
- Do you live alone or with housemates – and how thick are your walls?
- How sensitive are your bits?
Narrowing down the selection
Once you know the answers to these questions, it can help you narrow down the best type of vibrator you want to buy. For example, someone who likes a mixture of both outer stimulation and penetration may be interested in a rabbit vibrator – while someone who has more sensitive bits may prefer a bullet vibrator.
One thing’s for certain – if you have thin walls, you probably don’t want a wand vibrator – unless you only plan on using it when you’re home alone!
Only the best rated vibrators
The next step is making sure you’re getting one that’s been rated highly. That’s where we come in.
At Sneak Peak, we offer a collection of vibrators and sex toys from only the best rated brands and suppliers in Australia and around the world. Whether you want to buy a rabbit or a wearable, you’ll find what you’re looking for right here.